Corporate Trustee Club Program
As a Corporate Trustee Club member you will have the opportunity to not only support the Boys & Girls Club, but also have a chance to network with other executive level business leaders from all over the County. Trustees will be invited to exclusive monthly events to hear from high level speakers that will speak on key issues that affect the community. Below are the details on the entire program.
The mission of the Trustee Club is to support the Club’s priority outcomes for all youth served:
- Academic Success – Graduate from high school ready for college, trade school, military or employment
- Good Character & Citizenship – Be an engaged citizen involved in the community register to vote and model strong character
- Healthy Lifestyles – Adopt a healthy diet, practice healthy lifestyle choices and make a lifelong commitment to fitness.
- Trustee photograph and profile of organization representative along with company logo will be featured on the BGCPBC Website
- Trustee photograph and profile of organization representative along with company logo will be featured in the BGCPBC Annual Report
- Trustee member will be listed on the “Trustee Page” each month in the BGCPBC e-newsletter
- Trustee member and photograph will be listed in annual newsletter
- Recognition in all event programs including Winter Ball, Wellington Dinner Dance, etc.
- Name and Company name will be listed on Trustee Club Info sheet that will be displayed at every club.
- ‘Founding 50’ Trustee Club Members will be featured in lobby of all Palm Beach County Clubs.
- Open invitation to attend all Board of Advisors Meetings and Corporate Board Meetings
- Invitation to exclusive monthly Trustee events which will feature high level speakers that will speak on key issues that affect the community.
- Networking opportunities at these exclusive events with key business and community leaders
- News release to local newspapers twice a year recognizing Trustees
- Official “Trustee Lapel Pin” that you will be able to wear to show your support of the organization
If you are interested in becoming a Corporate Trustee, please complete an application HERE or contact us at (561) 683-3287 or email@example.com