Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County is recruiting 30 AmeriCorps members to provide out-of-school education support, mentoring, service-learning activities, pre-college and college enrollment services to 170 high school age youth at 7 Clubs.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. nationals, and legal permanent residents
- Ages 18 and up
- Must have a High School Diploma or a GED
2 Full-time positions have been filled. ?
28 Part-time Positions available.
- Only a few positions are left.
- Must commit to 900 hours of service per year (approx. 20 hours per week)
- Serve at a Boys & Girls Club Monday through Friday (schedule determined with supervisor)
- Participate in professional development trainings
Benefits for Part-Time Volunteers:
- Living allowance: $ 5,000.00 per year
- Education award at the end of service : $2,960.00